WHY SELL PET INSURANCE?
- WHY PET OWNERS ARE EVERWHERE: 70% of U.S. households own a pet, yet only 2% of pets are insured.
- IT’S A GREAT SERVICE TO YOUR CLIENTS: the average cost of an emergency vet bill is $800-$1,500. Nearly half of pet parents have had pet-related debt.
- YOU’LL MAKE MORE MONEY: The average yearly premium is $600-$800:
- IT’S EASY TO SELL: Quotes are instant and policies bind immediately when underwriting requirements are met.
- YOU CAN SELL IT TO ANYONE: This new product from Rainwalk is available to all Agency Partners, no matter which carrier you write business for.
- YOU’LL KEEP YOUR CLIENTS LONGER: The more products your clients hold with you, the more likely they are to stay with you. The average lifetime of a policy is 7 years
WHY DO YOUR CLIENTS NEED PET INSURANCE?
- Veterinary visits are one of the most unexpected and expensive parts of being a pet parent.
- Unexpected illnesses and accidents happen at every stage of a pet’s life.
- Early sign-up to pet insurance will ensure expansive coverage – waiting too long will exclude pre-existing conditions.
WHAT’S COVERED WITH RAINWALK
- Blood tests and other diagnostics that uncover an illness
- IV fluids & medications
- Tooth extractions
- MRI & X-Rays
- Exam fees as result of covered accident/illness
- Hereditary conditions
- Congenital conditions
- Allergy treatment
- End-of-life expenses
- Prescription medications
- And more!
PERKS THAT RAINWALK CUSTOMERS LOVE
- 24/7 access to free online vet visits for any health or wellness questions
- Real, human customer support available 24/7 for policy or claim questions
- Choose any veterinarian or service provider
- Claims reimbursed within days via venmo or ACH direct deposit
- Pets are insured for their entire life
Rainwalk is a team of animal lovers who believe that no pet parent should have to choose between their budget and providing the best medical care for their pets. They believe that pet insurance policies need to provide more coverage, transparency, and value to pet parents so that their beloved cats and dogs can receive the healthcare services they need, especially during an emergency.