RAINWALK POLICY DETAILS
- Personalized coverage options for every budget:
- Deductibles: $100, $150, $200, $250, $350, $500, $750
- Annual limits: $5,000, $8,000, $10,000, $12,000, $15,000, $20,000
- Co-insurance: 70%, 80% or 90% of veterinary bill coverage for accidents and illnesses
- Policies have a 14-day waiting period
- No lifetime limits on chronic conditions
- Pet parents can add the following policy endorsements:
- Wellness and preventative package
- Exam fees where there isn’t a diagnosis (included in platinum coverage plan)
- Boarding, holiday cancellation and lost pet advertising
- Holistic and alternative treatment package (included in platinum coverage plan)
- Pet breeding package
- Dogs 7 years old and younger and cats age 9 and younger are eligible
- Coverage is issued by Incline Casualty Company, Inc., which is rated A- by AM Best, and reinsured by Allianz, the world’s largest direct and indirect underwriter of pet health insurance.
- Wellness and preventative package – Extends coverage to include preventative, routine, and maintenance expenses with no underlying condition, such as heart worm pills or vaccinations. Subject to its own limits, and does not share limits with the policy.
- Exam fee package – Included in platinum coverage plan. Ideal for the highly concerned pet parent, especially in their first year of pet ownership. This provides coverage for pet health examinations which don’t lead to a diagnosis of an illness or a condition. (Examinations that find an illness or diagnosis, or those needed in the course of treatment, are covered in the base policy.
- Boarding, holiday cancellation and lost pet advertising package – This package provides benefits for common, non-medical emergency pet expenditures such as boarding in case of a pet parent’s personal medical emergency, an advertising and reward benefit if an insured pet goes missing, and reimbursement for lost deposits on pet services due to an emergency trip cancellation.
- Breeding package: Covers health conditions associated with the recreational, non-commercial breeding of your pet.
- Holistic and alternative treatment package: Included in platinum coverage plan, this package expands coverage to include these alternative treatments, when prescribed by a veterinarian: Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Homeopathy, Hydrotherapy, Naturopathy, Physical therapy, and Rehabilitative therapy.
Coverage for common accidents and illnesses
Free online vet visits for any pet health or wellness questions
Real, human customer support available 24/7
Claims paid within days via Venmo or direct deposit
No lifetime limits on chronic conditions
Choose any veterinarian or service provider