NEW WEBSITE FEATURE
We’ve launched the new My Account feature on the agency website, giving you instant access to agency-specific documentation, including:
- Commission Statements
- Agency Experience and Production Reports
- Agency Retention Reports
The feature is rolling out now, check your inbox soon for your invitation!
The short answer for your client: insurers also consider these factors when calculating premiums:
- The overall frequency of extreme weather events, like hurricanes
- If a specific area has become more prone to damage from extreme weather events and catastrophes
- Inflation is costing insurers more to repair or replace belongings
Download our PDF Why Is Florida Homeowners Insurance Going Up? to help better explain premium hikes to policyholders and prospects.
Skyrocketing premiums make conveying value more important than ever. Where do you start? By being better prepared:
- Have the answers to every possible question ready.
- Highlight what makes the product you’re recommending better than cheaper alternatives.
- Explain the claims process and why using a trusted carrier matters.
Keep crib notes for quick reference! Knowing your products inside and out will help sell the policies you’re recommending.
Schedule a Zoom Call
Want to schedule a Zoom call with a member of the People’s Trust Insurance Agency Support Team?
Our online scheduling system allows for 24-hour booking, so you can make an appointment whenever it fits your schedule.
Just pick your day and time–and we’ll do the rest.
HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE SPOTLIGHT
Vacation and Second Home Insurance
Does you customer own a second home?
We’ve outlined some special considerations they may not be aware of when it comes to insuring a second home.
Learn more: Vacation and Second Home Insurance: What You Need to Know